EEX9.1/9.2: Cash Advance Payment Amount is not the Same as the Transaction Amount if paid in Different Currency.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Cash Advance created and then decided to pay this amount in different currency then record EX_ADVNCE_PYMNT will reflect differences between amount paid and that amount requested in the Cash Advance and field PAID_AMT_BSE is not same as field PYMNT_GROSS_AMT. This results in out of balance transactions.
1. Create Cash Advance transaction.
2. Get it Approved.
3. Run Stage Payment and Post Liabilities process.
4. Go to Travel and Expenses > Process Expenses > Update Staged Payments > Cash Advance Payments
5. Change the bank information to a bank using different currency instead of base currency of employee.
6. Pay the cash advance using PayCycle
7. Post Payment.
Payment amount is not the same as amount request in Cash Advance.
Payment amount should be same as amount request in Cash Advance.
Please see the Replication Steps document for more details related to complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms