ES: eSettlements XML Post (EM_XML_LOAD) error on Unix has error -- An invalid parameter has been passed to the file attachment function. (2,788) EM_PACKAGES.
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
cXML Invoice attachments are not being picked up or processed during the eSettlements XML Post (EM_XML_LOAD) process when run on Unix. Message Log has an error.
Supplier BOOKS4U had the following error: An invalid parameter has been passed to the file attachment function. (2,788) EM_PACKAGES.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > eSettlements page
2. XSL Location = The location on the App Server where the CXML_IN.XSL file was placed
3. External Node = PSFT_SUPPLIER_NETWORK
4. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > File Attachments > Administer File Attachments
5. Click on the dropdown for “Pick Active Server” and select the correct active server
6. Navigate to eSettlements > Supplier Information > Review Supplier Details
7. Display the Supplier
8. On the Locations > Maintain Locations > Location Information page, click Add Invoice hyperlink
9. Add an cXML Invoice attachment
10. Save the Location
11. Navigate to eSettlements > Batch Processes > Load Attachment Invoices
12. Run eSettlements XML Post (EM_XML_LOAD)
13. Process appears to run to Success but the Message Log has the above error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms