Bill Plan And Revenue Plan Hold Designation Being Removed By Amendment When The Plan Status is Ready and Events are Created Using Define Events = Percent
(Doc ID 2036998.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Amendment removed HOLD designation on Milestone bill plan when Define Events set to Percent
1. Create a contract with amount based line and billing method as method as milestone. (Create the bill events using Define Events = Percent. Event can be Dates or Milestones)
2. Contract is made active
3. Set the Ready bill plan to HOLD
4. Amend the contract. Change the amount allocation.
5. Set the amendment to ready
6. Process amendment --> HOLD checkbox is removed.
Same replication for Revenue Plan
We need to have the Hold designation only be removed by the user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|For release 9.1:|
|For Release 9.2|