Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Amendment removed HOLD designation on Milestone bill plan when Define Events set to Percent
1. Create a contract with amount based line and billing method as method as milestone. (Create the bill events using Define Events = Percent. Event can be Dates or Milestones)
2. Contract is made active
3. Set the Ready bill plan to HOLD
4. Amend the contract. Change the amount allocation.
5. Set the amendment to ready
6. Process amendment --> HOLD checkbox is removed.
Same replication for Revenue Plan
We need to have the Hold designation only be removed by the user.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms