AM_AMAEDIST-Missing IU Entries InterUnit Transfer:AM_IU_PRCS ERROR1 Step01 Shows IU_STATUS Flag To 1. Using Account Balancing Attribute -Interunit Template use Default Balancing Group
(Doc ID 2037003.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AM_AMAEDIST not creating InterUnit accounting entries for Inter-Unit Transfer Asset when using Account Balancing Attribute (Interunit Template use Default Balancing Group).
AM_AMAEDIST returns with the following error in message log:
Inter/IntraUnit Setup not found when trying to create balancing row(s) for US005 / US001.
Inter/IntraUnit Setup not found when trying to create balancing row(s) for US001 / US005.
'AM_IU_PRCS' 'ERROR1' 'Step01' shows IU_STATUS flag to 1 = Complete with errors
Request 1 - Transfer transactions processed for BU US001 and Book CORP
1. Check one of both attributes under Account Balancing Attribute in Installation Option >Overall page.
2. Add asset in US001 (GLBU = US001).
3. Run Depreciation calculation and Create Accounting Entries.
4. Do interunit transfer to US005 (GLBU US005).
5. Run Depreciation for the From BU.
6. Run AM_AEDIST for both US001 and US005.
DIST_LN does not create the interunit entries and leave GL_DISTRIB_STATUS = P(rocessing).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document