User is Able to Approve the Requisition Even Though Approval Action is Unchecked Under User Preferences - Requisition Authorizations.
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is able to approve the Requisition even though Approval Action is unchecked under User Preferences - Requisition Authorizations.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences > Procurement - Requisition Authorizations
2) Uncheck Approval Action for say User VP2
3) Create a ePro req and send it for approval, routed to VP2
4) Log in as VP2 and from the worklist open the req
5) Vp2 is able to approve the req by clicking Approve button even though he don't have approval action.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms