After Updating Personal and Shift Information in Application Details, the Date-Time Fields On HRS_APPPRF_SHFT Are Blank.
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After updating Personal and Shift information in Application Details, the date, time and operator fields on the table HRS_APPPRF_SHIFT are changed to blanks.
The date, time and operator fields should be updated with current date and time and the operator ID for the person who made the change.
If only Personal Information is changed, there is no impact on HRS_APPPRF_SHFT table.
Preliminary Step: Identify a test applicant who already has date and time and operator information in HRS_APPPRF_SHFT.
1. Navigate to Search Applicants and search via Home > Recruiting > Search Applicants.
2. Search for the selected test applicant; Manage Applicants page is displayed.
3. Click on the Application icon; then from Other Actions column select Recruiting Actions > Edit Application Details.
4. Edit any applicant personal information.
5. Edit Desired Shift field and save.
6. Query HRS_APPPRF_SHFT and note that fields HRS_ROW_ADD_OPRID, HRS_ROW_ADD_DTTM, HRS_ROW_UPD_DTTM, HRS_ROW_UPD_OPRID which previously existed for that application are blank.
Due to this issue, there is no way to determine who changed shift information for an applicant.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms