Last updated on FEBRUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REQ_LN_DISTRIB.KK_CLOSE_FLAG is not correct after undo-finalize and clear the req from the PO in one step.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a requisition, budget check.
- Source to a purchase order.
- Click finalize and budget check.
- Drill to the Distribution, Budget Information tab and uncheck the Final Flag.
- Click the Req Details Tab and Click Clear Req.
- Save the PO
Query REQ_LN_DISTRIB and note that the KK_CLOSE_FLAG = Y.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms