Manage External Postings: Duplicate Job Postings in Job Board
Last updated on JULY 30, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When mass updating Job Postings in the Manage External Postings component, the FormattedPositionDescription in the XML message sent from PeopleSoft to the Job Board includes duplicate values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Main Menu > Recruiting > Postings > Manage External Postings
2. Select 2 or more Job Openings
3. Select Group Action Update, then click Go.
4. After the Job Posting are updated, go to: Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Product Related > Recruiting > Integration > Integration Log
5. Review the XML message sent to the Job Board
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms