Manage External Postings: Duplicate Job Postings in Job Board
(Doc ID 2038183.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When mass updating Job Postings in the Manage External Postings component, the FormattedPositionDescription in the XML message sent from PeopleSoft to the Job Board includes duplicate values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Main Menu > Recruiting > Postings > Manage External Postings
2. Select 2 or more Job Openings
3. Select Group Action Update, then click Go.
4. After the Job Posting are updated, go to: Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Product Related > Recruiting > Integration > Integration Log
5. Review the XML message sent to the Job Board
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document