Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PO_POREOPEN is not using the Run Control Business Unit when selecting Purchase Orders for <<Last Close PO Run>> option.
When users wish to reopen POs from the last batch, this will reopen for another BU, if those POs were closed more recently.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Set the Security Options to User ID
2. User POS1 : US005 BU not accessible; User VP1 : US005 BU accessible
3. Using VP1 close 1 PO from US005
4. Sign out and Login with POS1 and run Reopen POs process using Last Close PO Run
5. Sign Out and Login with VP1 in order to have access to US005
Note that the PO closed using VP1 user is now opened by POS1 without access rights to US005
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms