FLUID/GSS: Default Pay Components not Populated from Job Code Table in Transfer or Promotion Transactions
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Manager enters an employee promotion or transfer via FLUID/ GSS Promote Employee transaction or Transfer Employee transaction, the default pay components populated on the Job Code Table is not reflecting the pay rate associated with new job code/ position.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select New Position w/ Pay Components Populated Previously
2. Login to FLUID Home as Manager of Direct Report
3. Select Employee from Direct Report Pagelet
4. Select "Promote Employee" from Actions
5. Answer "Yes" to 3 Questions on Promote Employee Page (Yes - Work Location, Supervisor, and Salary Information) - Click "Next"
6. On Work Location Page, Select New Title, New Department, New Company, New Location, and Reports To Data for Position Selected in Prior Step #1 w/ Default Pay Components - Click "Next"
7. On Compensation Details Page Hourly Information and Hourly Rate from Prior Position Populated
8. Customer Reporting that This Page Should be Populated with Pay Frequency Populated in Compensation (Monthly Frequency, $65K Annual Rate, Etc)
9. On Compensation Details Page, "New Information" Column = "Current Information" Column which is Incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms