Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running applicant screening and then checking the applicants score in the results, only the first applicant score has a hyperlink visible, the remaining applicants have their hyperlinks disabled.
This can be replicated with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Job Opening
2. Locate Job Opening with Applicants and Open Job Opening
3. Setup Preliminary & Final Applicant Screening Values
4. Run Preliminary Screening
5. Validate Screening Process Completes to Success
6. Open Screening Results & Click Preliminary Results
7. Review Notice Applicant Scores
8. Applicant Score Column Shows the First Value in Score is Active Hyperlink, the Remaining Scores on Applicants are Not Active Hyperlinks.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms