Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the shipping flags (Single Ship and Partial Order Can Ship) using the 'Maintain Stock Requests' on a demand line which has been created for a Sales Order which contains a non-Inventory Item, the following error occurs:
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create a Sales Order with 3 lines, 2 of which are Inventory Items, one of which is not.
- Reserve the demand lines for the Inventory Items.
- Pick and confirm one of the demand lines.
- Go to: Inventory, Fulfill Stock Orders, Stock Requests, Maintain Stock Requests.
- Attempt to un-check and save the 'Partial Orders Can Ship' flag > the above error is issued.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms