Some of Product Kit Components Are Not Getting Shipped when Stock Exists
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You observe intermittent examples of demand lines for Product Kits, where some of the Components in the Product Kit get inexplicably 'stuck' at the 'Confirmed' Fulfillment State while the remaining Components in shipped. Since the demand lines are considered shipped as far as the system is concerned, there is no way to ship and deplete the remaining Kit Components associated to these demand lines.
Steps to replicate the issue:
The issue is intermittent, but generally occurs after performing the following steps:
- Set up a Product Kit and uncheck the 'OK To Ship Without' for all Components of the Kit.
- Create a Sales Order for the Kit which includes three lines: 1) a normal Product 2) the Product Kit 3) another normal Product
- Reserve, release, and pick the demand lines.
- Create a Shipping ID and select the the Ship Action of 'Ship/Include' and save.
- Check the Fulfillment State: observe some Kit Components remains in the 'Confirmed' State, not Shipped.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms