Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple Job Search Agents allowed even though Set Up is configured to have a maximum of 1
STEPS TO REPLICATE ISSUE
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Install > Product Specific > Recruiting Installation and ensure Maximum Job Search Agent = 1
2. Login into Careers as an applicant and save a search as Job Search Agent
3. Click on the `Edit' button for the Search
4. modify the search and save it with a different name. This should not be allowed as the Maximum Job Search Agent was configured to 1.
5. Run the Job Search Agent to view the emails sent. Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Administration > Run Job Search Agent
6. Check My Notifications. ** note both searches have been returned with results.
7. Go to the Saved Searches, click on the `Edit' button for the Search, modify the search and save it with a different name. The application does not allow you save a 3rd notification, which is what the system should have done when attempting to save the 2nd one.
8. Click OK and go back to My Saved Searches. Delete one of the Job Search Agents. Which leaves you with one search again.
9. Click Edit and attempt to create a new JSA. The application is still letting the user save the 2nd search regardless of what has been set up as
the minimum search.
Expected result: Should not allow saving of the second Job Search Agent search
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms