Form I-9 Document Type A Error: "Document Type Required"
(Doc ID 2040305.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form I-9 fix (<Bug 20778354>) causes the user to have error message if they begin data entry in Document Type B, but stop, remove data in document B, and decided to enter data for Document Type A.
Document Type Required
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Workforce Admin > Personal Info > Form I-9 > Create/ Re-Certify Form I-9
2. On Employer I-9 Form Verification User Completes Document B Section
3. The user determines that Document A Should be Populated
4. Data removed and drop Down set back to blank
5. User Completes Data Entry for Document A Section
6. Click Submit Button
7. Message Box for "Document Title Required" and Cursor Focus is Place on Document Title for Document B
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document