Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Message Text Not Visible in Email Workspace If Send From Outbound Notification
1) Send new email "email@example.com" to test the scenario
2) At search inbound email can see, notice that description section is not blank
3) Create new helpdesk case for it
4) New case got created
5) Go to Notification tab on tab of the toolbar and add recipient to same mail account “firstname.lastname@example.org"
6) Uncheck the “Include URL” and add details to subject and description.
7) Send the email and save the case.
8) Email can see at email inbox
9) It will get process
10) Go to Search Inbound email, new email can see.
11) One the email from Search Inbound email, notice that description section is blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms