Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Effective Date logic in HR notification is not correct. It sends Email and Announcements to employees based on historical rows and not based on the most effective dated row.
1. Insert below rows to an employee's Job data (for example: based on Business Unit).
EMPLID, EMPL_RCD, EFFDT, EFFSEQ, BUSINESS_UNIT
2. Go to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > HR Notification > HR Notification
3. Select Delivery Method as "Both Email and Announcement"
4. Click on the magnifying glass next to the "To" field. Search for Recipient Type as "HR Business Unit" and Business Unit as "US001". Click Search.
5. Fill out subject and message for email and announcement to chosen business unit and click on send button.
6. Logout and log back as the employee KU0007. Employee shouldn't have received an announcement and email as the business unit is not current. In this case the employee is getting an announcement and email which is not right.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms