Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Where an employee terminates during one tax year, does not have a P45 produced, then has a payment after leaving during the next tax year, when the P45 is produced the pay and tax are zero.
Pay and Tax details should be output on the P45 to reflect the payment after leaving during the current tax year
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Terminate an employee during March 2011
2. Amend the tax code of the employee to be a cumulative code
3. Process and finalise the payroll for March 2012
4. Do not produce a 45
5. Input PI for the April pay run as a payment after leaving
6. Process and finalise the April Payroll
7. Add details to the Pay Entity GBR page
8. Run the P45 Identification Process
9. Review the P45 Identification Results
10. Produce the P45
11. Review the p45.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms