Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using "Personalize Layout" on the homepage, the default pagelet layout for "required fixed" pagelets is not retained when switching between 2 or 3 column layouts on the homepage.
This used to work in 8.53, but not on 8.54.
2. Go to: Main Menu > PeopleTools > Portal > Structure & Content
3. Navigate to: Portal Objects > HomePage > Tabs
4. Click on "Edit" next to the default homepage (e.g. My Page)
5. "Tab Content"
6. Mark several pagelets as "Req-Fix" (required fixed)
7. Go to "Tab Layout"
8. Change to 3 column layout and spread the pagelets around the 3 columns.
10. Logout and re-login
11. Click Personalize "Layout"
12. Click on radio-button for 2-column (do not save)
13. Click on radio-button for 3-column
Upgraded from 8.53 or earlier to 8.54.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms