PO Roll Open Encumbrance Rolls PO Distributions Associated with Ledger Group that is not the Commitment Control Detail Ledger Group
(Doc ID 2040967.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Roll Open Encumbrance rolls distributions associated with Ledger Group that is not the Detail Ledger Group
1) Enable Commitment Control for Purchasing, Payables and General Ledger.
2) Ledgers for a Unit (GL Unit A) - Two Ledger Groups defined (CC_ORG and CC_PROD) and neither one is a Commitment Detail Ledger.
3) Budget Journal - Enter budget journals for both CC_ORG and CC_PROD to populate budget for 2015 and 2016.
1) Add a new Purchase Order with one line and two distributions. Distrib 1 hits CC_ORG and Distrib 2 hits CC_PROD.
2) Budget check the Purchase Order.
3) Now, before running PO Rollover, need to mark one of the Ledger Groups as Commitment Detail Ledger. This is required for Rollover to process the PO. I marked CC_PROD as Commitment Detail Ledger on Ledgers for a Unit page.
4) Run PO Rollover processes. PO Rollover View, PO Rollover Worbench, PO Roll Open Encum, PO Budget Check.
5) Open the PO and drill into the distribution. See that Dist 2 was rolled correctly to Dist 4 with new budget date. But, Dist 1 also rolled to Dist 3 with the new budget date. Dist 3 should have retained the old budget date since it was excluded from roll.
NOTE: Same problem happens if the distributions are partially vouchered prior to rollover.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document