Chartfields on PO_LINE_DISTRIB are Blank when Sourced from an Req/RFQ and the UOM was Changed during the RFQ Process
(Doc ID 2041200.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Distribution chartfields are missing when sourced from an RFQ where the UOM has been changed on the Enter Response page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
A) Item = 1xxx has only 1 Supplier defined with UOM - EA
- Create a requisition for Item 1xxx. Supplier = xxxxxxx. Unit of Measure = EA.
- Create an RFQ from the Requisition. Select OK when asked about creating the Item UOM Vendor relationship.
- Enter the Supplier Response but change the UOM from EA to something else.
- Award the Quote
- Run AutoSource to build the PO.
- When the process completes. the Purchase Order is created.
Result: When you drill to the distribution, the GL BU has been changed and there are no chartfield values populated.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create purchase orders from req/rfq where the Item UOM is changed on the Enter Response page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document