Last updated on MAY 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Distribution chartfields are missing when sourced from an RFQ where the UOM has been changed on the Enter Response page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
A) Item = 10006 has only 1 Supplier defined (SCM0000001) with UOM - EA
- Create a requisition for Item 10006. Supplier = SCM0000002. Unit of Measure = EA.
- Create an RFQ from the Requisition. Select OK when asked about creating the Item UOM Vendor relationship.
- Enter the Supplier Response but change the UOM from EA to something else.
- Award the Quote
- Run AutoSource to build the PO.
- When the process completes. the Purchase Order is created.
Result: When you drill to the distribution, the GL BU has been changed and there are no chartfield values populated.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create purchase orders from req/rfq where the Item UOM is changed on the Enter Response page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms