Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pivot Grid action on Supplier Administration Center processes but does not complete
1) Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Administration Center.
2) In one of the portlets, select the Gear dropdown icon and select View Grid. Example is the Registration Status portlet.
3) Pivot Grid Data window opens. Select the link for SetID (Count).
4) Pivot Grid Drilldown window opens. Select Actions link on one of the rows.
5) Select the link. Example is Registration Status link.
6) It will ask if you want to save changes. Select Yes or No..doesn't matter.
7) See that the page spins and never finishes processing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms