Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Manager Dashboard Alerts Pagelet, when accessing employee birthday and anniversary alert, employees with EMPL_RCD greater than or equal to 1, the employee's manager is routed to ESS Employee Personal Data Search Lookup page instead of directly to Employee Data modal page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Locate EMPLID with Multiple Employee Records
2. Login as Employee's Manager on EMPL_RCD = 1 (or Greater Than)
3. Navigate: Main Menu > Manager Dashboard
4. Locate Employee Birthday Alert Link or Anniversary Alert Link
5. Click Link
6. Employee Self Service "View Employee Personal Data" Search Page Appears Displaying All Direct Reports
7. Should Take the Manager to Employee Data Modal Page Directly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms