Changing The SetID for Record Group FS_49 Causes the Document Tolerance Page to Stop Displaying Chartfields
Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Record Group FS_49 is pointed to anything other than the default SetID, the chartfield cannot be selected on the page.
1) Navigate: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options,
2) Turn on 'Enable Document Tolerance' and enter a chartfield to use.
3) Navigate to Peopletools > Utilities > Administration > TableSet Control
4) Open Set control value US001 and then change FS_49 record group's SetID to US001 (from SHARE)
5) Navigate: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Document Tolerance Definition and enter SetID US001
6) Search on Chartfield and observe no value found.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms