Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to force reconcile an EFT Request paid through Direct Debit Payment Method, the following error occurs.
Class Record: assumed property SEQ_NBR is not a valid field name. (2,274) BNK_RCN_PNL_WRK.TR_UPDATE_PB.FieldFormula Name:PopulateSourceKeys PCPC:6552 Statement:77
Called from:BNK_RCN_PNL_WRK.TR_UPDATE_PB.FieldFormula Name:Force_Reconciliation Statement:209
Called from:BNK_RCN_PNL_WRK.TR_UPDATE_PB.SavePostChange Statement:3
The specified object property is assumed to be a field name, but the field is not found in the current object.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of the error, and correct the program.
1. Create an EFT request to be paid by Direct Debit.
2. Select and approve Settlement.
3. Dispatch the Payment.
3. Enter a Bank Statement that should generate an exception when reconciled.
4. Run Automatic Reconciliation.
5. Go to Exception link and force reconcile the transaction which gives the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms