EAP: Error Message (7400,73) is Generated when Trying to Pay the Withholding Schedule
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once the regular schedule is paid through Express payment and after that when trying to pay the withholding schedule, Error message is generated and not able to pay the withholding schedule.
Changing payment schedule of this withholding voucher is not allowed. (7400,73)
Once the withholding has been calculated for a given voucher, you will not be allowed to change the payment schedule (i.e. add/delete new schedule or change the amount) unless the following is TRUE:
- Withholding data has not been withhold posted
- None of the schedule is paid. You must cancel the payment or unrecord the payment schedules (i.e. change the payment action from "Record" to "Schedule" and SAVE the voucher) before consolidating the payment schedules.
- All withholding schedules (if they exist) have been deleted. Before you delete these schedules, you must FIRST cancel/unrecord the related payments.
1. Create a voucher for the Business Unit ITLE1 and for the Vendor ID ITA0000081 and pay the voucher through Express payment:
Withholding Schedule will be created.
2. Uncheck Hold Payment check box and blank out Hold reason and Try to pay the withholding schedule.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms