Incident Data Not Populating on OSHA 300 Report
(Doc ID 2041894.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The OSHA 300 report does not contain recently added Incident Data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Main Menu > Workforce Monitoring > Meet Regulatory Requirements > Regulatory Reports > OSHA 300 Incident Log
2. Select Parameters for Run Control (Reporting From Data, Reporting To Date, and Establishment ID)
3. Run Report & Confirm Success in Process Monitor
4. Navigate: PeopleTools > Reporting Tools > Reporting Console > Report Manager
5. Locate OSHA 300 Report Output
6. Open Report - Confirm No Newly Entered Incident Data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!