When PO Price Edit Option is Set to None, the System Brings the User to the Schedule Page Every Time they Save the Purchase Order (PO).
(Doc ID 2042095.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the PO Price Edit Option is set to None under Purchasing Definition, the User doesn't receive the message but it still brings them to the Schedule page every time they save the PO.
By following these steps the issue can be reproduced:
1) Set the PO Price Edit Option to None under Purchasing Definition for BU US001
2) Create an ePro Requisition for a service – Add Item FRA-19
3) Click on Check Out
4) Go to Line Details
5) Check Amount Only
6) Remove the Contract ID and the check box for “use contract if available”
7) Remove the Consolidate with other reqs check box
8) Update price to 100.00
9) Click on Save & Submit
10) Click on Check Budget
11) Copy Requisition ID and Copy to PO
12) Click on Add
13) Pick a vendor
14) Copy Req
15) Click on Ok to the standard price message and Click on Save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document