Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error "Error loading parameter list (7250,309)" during Pay Cycle process.
This occurs when a voucher with EFT payment method does not have a EFT_LAYOUT_CD value.
Issue happens when a regular voucher was applied to a prepayment that has payment method CHK and is subsequently unapplied. The field EFT_LAYOUT_CD remains blank although it has EFT payment method.
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, create and pay a Prepayment voucher (Payment method CHK)
2. Create a regular voucher (payment method EFT)
3. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Manual Payment and Prepayment > Apply Vouchers to Prepayment, and apply regular voucher to prepayment (the regular voucher will inherit the prepayment bank information)
4. Unapply regular voucher (the regular voucher will be back to EFT payment method but without an EFT_LAYOUT_CD value)
5. Run pay cycle for the regular voucher
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms