Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Remove Worklist Entry from Prior Provider Group Active Analytics Framework (AAF) Action when a Provider Group is changed on a case does not work.
Steps to reproduce
1. Configure an AAF policy when a HRHD Case Provider Group is changed
2. Make sure "Remove Worklist Entry from Prior Provider Group" action is there.
3. Create a new HRHD Case and assign it to a Provider Group
4. Make sure the selected Provider Group gets a worklist entry notification about the case assigned
5. Open the case created in # 3 from the Provider Group Worklist
6. Change the assigned Provider Group to another Provider Group
7. Check the Worklist of Prior Provider Group - the worklist entry for the reassigned case is still there
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms