EGL9.2: Suspense Correction Journals with Invalid Combinations Are Recycling Not Suspending as Configured.
(Doc ID 2043259.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User creates a journal entry via interface load and journal generator.
This journal has invalid combinations. As such the journal entry suspends.
User properly corrects 4 out 5 suspense rows using the delivered Suspense Correction Entry page, but on the 5th row, uses an invalid combination again.
The suspense correction journal recycles again instead of suspends.
Steps to Replicate:
Site is configured with Journal Edit Options at Business Unit level as below:
- Journal Balance Option = Recycle
- Journal Edit Error = Suspend
- Journal Amount Error = Recycle
The Journal Edit Options at Ledger For A Unit and Journal Source Level are all defined as 'Default to higher level'.
1. User creates a journal entry with invalid combinations via Interface Load and Journal Generator.
2. Combination Edit Option is configured to Suspend at the Business Unit level.
==> The journal entry is therefore suspended.
3. User creates a Suspense Correction Entry using the delivered Suspense Correction Entry page.
>> User properly corrects 4 out 5 suspense rows, but on the 5th row, uses an invalid combination.
>> The suspense correct journal recycles.
Upgrade to 9.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document