Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting Setid XXX to create a Historical to TR for Bank Fee and Accounting Template in Setid YYY, the fields "Accounting Template ID" and "Template Line" do not consider Set Control Value configured.
1. Create GLBU BRA00
2. From Record Group FS_BRL, delete the following records.
3. Create Record Group FS_HIST with the following records.
4.Update the Table Set Control for BRA00 with the following information.
5. Create a Bank and Bank Account for setid BRA00.
6. Create a Treasury Accounting Template for Setid SHARE under Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting template.
7. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Historical - Definition Historical TR and add Historical TR with the below details and click on Template Line look up which displays the following message.
Source Code: Bank fees
Accounting template ID: BSP-BANKTRANTA
No matching values were found message
Template Line is required when selected Product is PS/TR. (25500,27)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms