EAP: Payment Post Creating Entries to the Rounding Suspense Account (RSA) - Brazilian Localization
(Doc ID 2043698.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Posting creates RSA entry for Payment where the previous Payment with discount was canceled.
1. Create a Voucher with discount.
2. Pay the Voucher with discount.
3. Run Voucher Posting.
4. Run Payment Posting.
5. Cancel the Payment with Re-issue option.
6. Post the canceled Payment.
7. Unpost the Voucher and change the discount amount.
8. Make the Payment and post the Payment.
9. Run Voucher Posting.
10. Cancel the Payment with Re-issue option again and run Payment Posting.
11. Change the discount amount back to previous amount.
12. Make the Payment and run Payment Posting which generates RSA entry.
RSA entry should not be created and the accounting entries should be balanced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document