Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error Received when Refreshing Document Containing Table Clause
1) Created two Table Clauses containing Bind %%DOC_CONTACT_NAME%%.
2) Created a Section containing the Table Clauses.
3) Created a Rule that contains the Section.
4) Created a Question Group containing the Bind Variable from the Rule.
5) Created a Wizard containing the Question Group.
6) Created a Document Configurator using the Wizard ID.
7) Created a Document Type that uses the Configurator.
1) Create a new document (I used Ad Hoc document)
2) Go to External Contacts/Signers and add a contact.
3) Edit the document and Check In the changed doc.
4) Refresh the Document.
5) Go to External Contacts/Signers and change the Contact.
6) Refresh the Document.
7) Get the following error message:
The XmlNode parameter is NULL. (159,9) SCM_CS_GEN_WORDML.WordFile.OnExecute Name:ParseNode PCPC:20579 Statement:326
Called from:SCM_CS_GEN_WORDML.WordFile.OnExecute Name:ParseNode Statement:402
Called from:SCM_CS_GEN_WORDML.WordFile.OnExecute Name:ParseTextFullDoc Statement:506
Called from:CS_DOC_MAIN.MAIN.GBL.default.1900-01-01.Step05.OnExecute Statement:94
The XmlNode being passed into the function is NULL.
8) Hit OK and get the following error message:
Process 0 ABENDED at Step CS_DOC_MAIN.MAIN.Step05 (PeopleCode) -- RC = 24 (108,524)
9) Hit OK and get the following error message:
CallAppEngine: Application CS_DOC_MAIN: AppEngine error. (2,653) SCM_CS_DOC_MGMT.Controller.Doc_Controller.OnExecute Name:RefreshBinds PCPC:96863 Statement:1706
Called from:CS_DOC_WRK.REFRESH_PB.FieldChange Statement:1
During a CallAppEngine builtin function call, the Application Engine detected an error. The Application Engine log may provide more information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms