Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build Process abends at step APVEDTLOAD.LDRcCVLN.Step04 (Action SQL) with the following error message when a Voucher with multiple Receipts is updated using Voucher Mass Maintenance.
SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_AP_VCHRCVM_T4) violated
1. Create a Purchase Order and dispatch it.
2. Create a Receipt for partial qty.
3. Create another Receipt for the remaining qty.
4. Create a Voucher by copying PO using PO Worksheet.
5. Associate both the Receipts manually using Associate Receivers link available on the Invoice Line.
6. Replace Accounting Date using Voucher Mass Maintenance.
7. Run Voucher Build and the process abends.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms