E-QR: In Query Manager the "Define Expression" from "Choose Expression 2 Type" Is Very Small in IE 9 and IE 10
(Doc ID 2044282.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inside Query Manager while editing a query, inside the add criteria sub-page, when defining an expression under "Choose Expression 2 Type", the Expression box under "Define Expression" is very small in IE.
This does not reflect the size setup on the sub-page in Application designer.
In FireFox, it looks the same as pre-8.54 upgrade, and is resizable.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager
3. Open an existing query or create a new one
4. Go to Criteria tab
5. Hit 'Add Criteria' button
6. Select 'Expression' (under 'Choose Expression 2 Type')
7. A box opens up 'Expression' to allow entry - the entry box is very small
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document