Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Price Does Not Update On a Copied Purchase Order To the New Vendor Price
1. Create a new PO using two items, any two doesn’t matter
2. Dispatch and do whatever needs to be done to get it dispatched
3. Now go change the price on the two items on the vendor item uom page, update the standard price
4. Copy in the po with the old prices to a new po
5. Refresh and Save do not update the price, only changing the qty which is not always needed or wanted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms