Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Staffing Front Office - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently issue occurs under the below two scenarios:
1. Log in as a user.
2. Navigate to Staffing > Recruiting Funnel > Recruiting Funnel Summaries
3. Search for an existing Service Order ID with multiple service order lines.
4. Select Line 1 and click on Event Summary.
5. Select Row Number 1 of Line 1 on the Event Summary Tab and click on Show All Candidates.
-- Candidate Summary Tab is displays the list of candidates selected for the order.
6. Select Row Number 1 of Line 1 on the Candidate Summary Tab and click on Interview Event Type which is in Pending status.
-- Review Agenda History modal window is displayed for the Event Type – Interview.
7. Expand the Search Results grid on the Review Agenda History Modal window to select Mark Complete check box and to click on the Perform Actions button without selecting the ‘Select’ Check box on the Event Summary Tab of the Search Results.
“First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member CANDIDATE_ID. (180,236) FO_AGN_HIST_CMP.GBL.FO_AGENDA_WRK.RowInit PCPC:1130 Statement:16”
1. Log in as a user.
2. Navigate to Staffing > Agenda and History > Review Agenda History.
3. Search for an existing Service Order ID with Search Type as ‘All’.
-- Search results are displayed for all Event Types – History, Recruitment Funnel Data and Agenda. ‘Select’ check box is only available for Recruitment Funnel Data and Agenda Event Types. ‘Select’ Check box will not be available for ‘History’ and ‘Process Event’ Event Type.
4. If user clicks on the History Event, Event Details are displayed on the bottom of the page of the Details grid.
5. User can select ‘Mark Complete’ and click on Perform Action button.
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member CANDIDATE_ID. (180,236) FO_AGN_HIST_CMP.GBL.FO_AGENDA_WRK.RowInit PCPC:1130 Statement:16
The first operand of the dot operator is the NULL value, indicating the lack of any object value. As a consequence, the given method or property cannot be used.
Please see the Replication Steps document for more details related to complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms