Applicant Offer Letters are Deleted from HRS_ATTACHMENTS when Attachment is Deleted from the Correspondence Email
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applicant Offer letters attachments (HRS_ATTACHMENTS) are getting deleted.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
- Search for an applicant
- Navigate to Manage Applicant and Prepare for offer
- Add Job offer components, select an offer letter template and click ‘Submit’
- Click ‘Generate Letter’ to generate the offer letter
- Generated offer letter will be available in Attachments grid
- User should be able to open the generated offer letter upon clicking the attachment link.
- Click ‘Email Applicant’ button to send correspondence.
- Delete the attachment from the correspondence and send the email without offer letter.
- Go back to Manage applicant and click the attachment link.
Error: File Not Found
Issue: The actual attachment file is deleted from HRS_ATTACHMENTS table while deleting the correspondence attachment. But reference to the offer letter attachment is still present in the parent table HRS_OFFLET_ATCH.
HIRE_REQUEST message is not getting triggered and Applicant details are not available in Manage Hires page, if this applicant is submitted for Prepare of Hire with ‘Send Offer Letter to HR’ option is selected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms