Mulit-line Requisition (req) is not Routed for Approval When Req is Created, Then Save for Later is Used, a Line is Deleted, Then the Req is submitted.
(Doc ID 2044830.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Mulit-line Requisition is created and Save for Later is used, if the user then deletes a line then clicks Save & submit, the requisition is not routed for approval.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create requisition with 3 lines in ePro
2. 'Save for Later'
3. Delete one of the 3 lines
4. Click ' Save and Submit' button without saving for later again.
* Don't leave the component
* Check the workflow map. Lines will not be routed for approval.
* Line Level AWE used
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!