Error (124,202) Returning to Personal Information Summary after Adding or Updating Emergency Contacts
(Doc ID 2044865.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the Emergency Contacts by navigating through the Personal Information Summary page and clicking the 'Return to Personal Information' link, the following error occurs:
You have unsaved data on this page. Click OK to go back and save, or Cancel to continue. (124,202)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to PeopleSoft Instance as HCRUSA_KU0101
2. Navigation: Main Menu > Self Service > Personal Information > Personal Information Summary
3. Click on ‘Change Emergency Contacts’
4. Click ‘Add Emergency Contact’, enter details and click 'Save'
5. Click ‘OK’ on the confirmation page
6. Click the ‘Return to Personal Information’ link
Warning message appears that there is unsaved data - this message should not appear since the data was successfully saved.
If you try to click ‘Save’ and then ‘Return to Personal Information’ again, the warning message continues to appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!