Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SAD_SAT_TESTPROSPECT_OCT2015 file mapping definition shows incorrect mapping for TEST_DT field for rows 71, 72 and 73 for record named SCC_STG_TESTCMP. Reference to 'SAT Date 3' is seen on the file field name, while other rows are 'SAT Date 4'. The same problem is seen on SAD_SAT_TESTRESULTS_OCT2015.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Logon to CS 9.0 Bundle 38.
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up SACR > System Administration > Utilities > File Parser > File Mapping Definition.
3. Search and open SAD_SAT_TESTPROSPECT_OCT2015
4. Go to Mapping tab
5. On File Mapping section, click right arrow to get to row 71, 72 & 73 or click View 100 and scroll to rows 71, 72 and 73
Notice that TEST_DT is mapped to SAT Date 3 File Field Name for rows 71, 72 & 73 for record named SCC_STG_TESTCMP. Other rows are pointing to SAT Date 4.
6. Open SAD_SAT_TESTRESULTS_OCT2015 File Mapping Definition
7. Go to Mapping tab
8. Click View 100 on Field Mapping section
9. Scroll down to get to rows 71, 72 & 73
Same issue. TEST_DT is mapped to SAT Date 3 for rows 71, 72 & 73.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms