Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Flexible template, Hiring manager receives error when trying to create Job Opening
When a flexible template is created online, user is assigned to the flexible template can no longer create job openings. User enters Job details and when they click on Continue, User gets a PeopleCode Error.
HRS_JOB_OPENING Tabset HRS_JO_TAB_JO_PG1_LINK Invalid grid specification page=HRS_JOB_OPENING, grid=HRS_JO_ITEMS,
occurrence=17. (2,644) HRS_COMMON.HRS_CONTENT.UI.ContentGridLayout.OnExecute
Name:DisplayJOContentRows PCPC:25679 Statement:326
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as PS/PS. Navigate to Setup HCM > Installation > Product Related > Recruiting > Flexible Processes > Job Creation Process. Add a new value as displayed below
2. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Recruiting > Templates > Job Opening Template and create new template
3. Ensure Job Opening template is updated on Recruitment template
4. Navigate to Setup HCM > Install > Product Specific > Recruiting Installation and add the Job Creation flexible process template that was created earlier.
5. Login as HCRUSA_KU0011 (manager). Navigate to Recruiting Create Job Opening. Enter information and click on Continue
6. Error message triggered
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms