EAP: Approved Voucher still appears on Voucher Mass Approvals page if All Approvers Required
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If "All Approvers Required" is checked for the Process ID = VoucherApproval, and there are 3 Approvers in the 1st Step, once the 1st Approver approves the Voucher through the Voucher Mass Approval page, the Voucher still remains on the Voucher Mass Approval page. It is not being removed.
If the Approval Flow page is accessed using the “View Approval Flow” icon, it shows that the 1st Approver approved the Voucher. As a result, having the Voucher still appear on the Voucher Mass Approval page causes confusion for the Approver.
1. Setup Process Definitions page for Process ID = VoucherApproval has 3 Steps
2. For the 1st Step, Approval Step Definition page has the following setup:
a. Approver Role = ANALYST
b. Box is checked for "All Approvers Required"
3. User ID = APA1, APA2 and MGR3 is setup with Role Name = ANALYST
4. For SetID = US003, Payables Options > Vouchering Options 1 page has the following setup:
a. Voucher Approval = Approval Framework
5. Create a Voucher
6. Submit the Voucher for Approval
7. Approval Summary page shows that the Voucher is Pending for 3 Approvers
8. Log in as APA1
9. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Approve Mass Voucher Approvals page
10. On the Voucher Mass Approvals page, Approval Status = Pending
11. Check the Select box for the Voucher created in Step 5
12. Click Approve
13. Voucher still appearing on the Voucher Mass Approvals page
14. Click the View Approval flow icon
15. Approval Flow page shows the Voucher approved for Dreesch,Rebecca (User ID = APA1)
16. Even though APA1 approved the Voucher, it is still appearing on the Voucher Mass Approvals page as if it still needs to be Approve, which confuses the Approver.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms