Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Testing Purchase Order Acknowledgements with eSupplier. Unable to process the POA right through the last step. When I run PO_POCHNG, it does not process the price changes in the POA.
1) Create a Purchase Order and dispatch
2) From Supplier Portal acknowledge the PO with increase in Price change
3) Buyer accepts the Change
4) Run the PO_AUTO_CHNG process
5) Run the PO_POCHNG process
6) Note that the PO shows PO Status = Approved, Changes Pending the change order is not processed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms