EAR9.0+: Final VAT Line is Missing When Generating Accounting Entries for Direct Debit Cash Control
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Direct Debit
When Generating Accounting Entries for Direct Debit Cash Control the Final VAT line is missing.
Correct VAT line Entry should be generated.
Steps To Replicate
- Create 2 Pending Items for Direct Debit Customer (Example USADD001) with VAT amount and Take Declaration Point: as Payment at VAT Header level.
- Create accounting Entries for the items so that Intermediate VAT will be generated.
- Post the Group.
- Change the Due date to past date for first item and change the Payment Method as CHECK for the second item.
- Create Direct Debit for the first item by running AR_DIRDEBIT .
- Approve The Direct Debit and Remit it to bank.
- Run ARUPDATE.
- Create a regular deposit for second item and apply full payment using Payment Worksheet.
- Set the Worksheet to Batch Standard and run ARUPDATE.
- Check the Accounting entries for the first item for Direct Debit Cash Control and see that Final VAT accounting Entry is missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms