E-PIA: IE 11 Cause "Error:backNavigation.setCookie - > Permission Denied" Error on Life Events Page. Firefox and Chrome work fine.
(Doc ID 2046050.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using IE 11 on PT8.54.13, Life Event Activity Guide throws the following error:
backNavigation.setCookie - > permission denied
1. Go to Fluid Homepage
2. Change to Employee Self Service Home
3. Go to Benefit tile
4. Click Life Events on the left
5. Click Continue Life Event on target page
6. Click Adoption Date on the left
7. Click Next button and you will see the error
Note: Firefox and Chrome are not showing the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!