Attachment Link Not Showing Correctly During Supplier Registration
(Doc ID 2046112.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During registration approval, a request for more information goes back to the supplier to update their registration. When the supplier goes back in to modify the registration, the Attachment link on the banking page says Add Attachment but there is already an attachment there so it should show
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Click on Register as a Supplier
2. Submit the Registration
3. Login to the EMPLOYEE portal
4. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Manage Registration Approval
5. Request More Information from the registration just submitted
6. Login to the SUPPLIER portal
7. Click on Register as a Supplier
8. Select Continue from where you left and enter Registration ID
9. Go to Step 5 – Payment Information (Banking Attachments Link)
10. Even though there is an Existing Attachment for Bank Verification Attachment the Link is displayed as Add Attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document