Partial Sourcing Of Requisition Line Throws Unique Constraint Error.
(Doc ID 2046541.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create new Requisition of Business unit “UNFPA”.
2. Source the item from inventory. Note here that, we are sourcing only 2000 PO Qty out of 5000.
3. Run the process PO_REQINVS.
4. Check Source status from Manage Requesitions.
5. Again source remaining item from inventory. Note here that, we are sourcing remaining 3000 PO Qty.
6. Again run the process PO_REQINVS. Note here that, Process went to ‘No success’ for remaining 3000 PO Qty. see error in attached customer doc
7. Again Check Source status from Manage Requesitions. Note here that, Source status is ‘Sourcing In Progress’.
PO_REQINVS.IS6000.INTEMDM2 RC = 805
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document