EAR9.1+:Journalled Total Amount and Count are not Updating for Direct Journal Payments
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Direct Journal
Journalled Total Amount and Count are not updating for Direct Journal Payments.
Journalled Total Amount and Count should update once the Journal is posted.
Steps To Replicate
- Create a Regular deposit with 2 payments and same amounts and mark it for direct journal.
- Make sure that for 1 account Budget is setup and for other it is not setup.
- Create accounting entries for first payment (to the budget that is already setup and valid) and run the Journal Generator.
- Create accounting entries for second payment (to the budget not yet setup) and save it.
- Run the Budget Check for this payment and it will give the error as there is no budget defined.
- Now define the budget for the second account.
- Go to the Modify Accounting Entries page, and UNCHECK the complete button.
- As the system should, it warns the user to continue the edit and update of the journal on the Create Accounting Entry Pages. NOTE: the complete button is unchecked now.
- After the message shows, the page is locked to read only, disallowing any further edits; complete button still unchecked.
- Click the return to search page – information is still accessible.
- Without completing a new search, go back into the item that you just left. NOTICE: this page is no longer locked to read only. Appears that the error message and lockdown of the screen only happens in the current buffer after the uncheck.
- Click the complete button and save. “Budget Check” Icon is now active.
- Switch to the Deposit Control Tab Counts and amounts are not updated to what they should be.
- Return to the other tab and budget check. Budget now shows as valid.
- Once budget check is completed, counts and amounts are still not correct on the Deposit Control Tab.
- Counts are not correct in the Regular deposit component either.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms